1 cup poha
2 boiled and mashed potato
1/4 cup boiled peas
1/2 cup curd
1/2 cup grated cheese (mozzarella, processed or slice)
1 tsp garam masala
2 tsp chaat masala
2 tsp coriander powder
salt and chili to taste
2 tbsp cornflour
1cup bread crumb
1/2 cup suji
1/4 cup roughly (not finely) powdered cornflakes (optional)
4-5 bread slices (cut in round shape)
3-4 tbsp cheese spread
3-4 tbsp tomato sauce
1 round sliced onion
oil for frying
Soak poha in water for 2 minutes. Strain the excess water and keep aside.
Take a deep bowl, mix together poha, boiled and mashed potato, boiled peas, curd and all dry spices. Give it a good knead and combine them together.
Divide it in 13 equal portion and make medium sized balls.
Take one portion and fill inside with cheese, close and give it round or any desired shape.
Make thin batter of cornflour. Dip one cutlet a time and coat it well in breadcrumb -suji -cornflakes mixture.Deep fry.
Heat tawa or non-stick pan, put some butter crisp bread from both sides.
One slice spread tomato sauce other slice cheese spread.
Keep cutlet on top with onion or lettuce.
Cover with other bread slice.
YOU CAN ADD CHEESE SLICE ALSO TO MAKE IT MORE CHEESY.
THIS CUTLET CAN BE USED TO MAKE KATHI ROLL ALSO.
For kathi roll recipe click the link: onysentot.com/search?q=
1. Mix together soaked and drained poha, boiled potato, boiled peas, curd and dry spices.
2. Combine them all together.
3. Divide them in 13 equal portion and stuff inside with cheese.
4. Give any shape you desire and press it flat between your palm.
5. Make thin cornflour batter, dip cutlets in it.
6. Mix together breadcrumb, suji and roughly powdered cornflakes.
7. Coat cutlet.
8. Well from all over.
9. Put some butter on pan, toast bread slices.
10. Put tomato sauce and cheese spread on both slices.
11. Place cutlet and onion.
13. Pack this yummy healthy recipe in tiffin and surprise your kids