1 cup whole wheat flour (Atta)
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup grated cheese (mozzarella or processed)
salt and black pepper to taste
some water for kneading dough
Sieve flour add butter rub between your palm or fingertips to give breadcrumb like texture. Add grated cheese, salt and pepper.
Knead dough using water. Dough should be soft. Keep in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
Roll it with rolling pin of about 1/4 th thickness.
Cut into long strips using knife.
Bake in pre-heated oven at 200 degree C for 10-12 minutes or till the base becomes brown.
YOU CAN ALSO DEEP FRY THE STICKS INSTEAD OF BAKING.
SERVE WITH CHEESY DIP FOR RECIPE CLICK THE LINK: onysentot.com/search?q=
1. Sieve flour.
2. Add butter.
3. Rub it between your palms or with fingertips to give breadcrumb like texture.
4. Make soft dough using water. Keep in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
5. Roll it with rolling pin of about 1/4th thick.
6. Cut into long strips.
7. Grease baking tray and arrange strips.
8. Bake in pre-heated oven at 200 degree C for 10-12 minutes.
9. After 10 minutes.
10. Serve with ketchup or