In a bowl, sieve together flour, cocoa powder and keep aside.
Take microwave safe bowl and melt dark chocolate and butter on lowest microwave temperature.
In a beater or you can use blender to whisk eggs and sugar till light and fluffy.
Add melted dark chocolate in egg-sugar mixture.
Mix well and add sieved flour and cocoa powder in it. Mix well.
Add walnuts. Mix.
Grease mould with butter and pour into the batter. Garnish few walnuts on top.
Pre-heat oven at 190°C and bake it for 20-25 minutes. Check by piercing knife or fork.
Slice and serve!
1. Sieve together flour, baking powder and cocoa powder
2. Add dark chocolate and butter in microwave safe dish.
3. Melt it in double-boiler or microwave on low temperature (you can set the temperature of microwave by referring it’s help book)
4. It’s done. Keep aside.
5. In a beater or your can use hand blender, beat well eggs.
6. Add powdered sugar and beat more.
7. Now add melted dark chocolate in it.
8. Add sieved flour and cocoa powder in it.
9. Mix well.
10. Add walnuts generously.
11. Grease mould with butter.
12. Pour in the batter and garnish with walnuts.
13. Bake it for 20-25 minutes in pre-heated oven.
14. It’s ready.
15. Slice and serve!