Soak dal overnight. Grind dal, green chili (if using) ginger, garlic and ajwain to make paste.
You can make smooth or crumbly paste depending on your taste. Crumbly texture will give more crunchiness.
Knead dough with the paste adding salt, turmeric and red chili.
Keep tight dough for rest in fridge for 30 minutes.
Make small chapatis. Smaller in size than regular ones.
Deep fry and enjoy with peanut chutney and aloo sabzi.
For aloo subzi recipe click the link: Colourful pooris with aloo sabzi
1. Wash and soak dal overnight.
2. Make paste with ginger-garlic and ajwain.
3. Take whole wheat flour add salt, turmeric, chili.
4. Knead dough with dal paste using water. Keep in fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Make pooris in hot oil and enjoy.
6. Poori are ready.
7. Serve with aloo sabzi