In a blender, blend dates to make smooth paste. There should not be any lumps. Use little water if required to make paste. (I used 1 tbsp water).
Take out the paste in bowl, add coconut powder. Combine it together to make non-sticky dough.
For Biscuit dough
Grind marie biscuit to make smooth and fine powder. Add cocoa powder. Add roughly chopped nuts. Don’t make powder of nuts. Add condensed milk to make dough.
First take dates dough and roll it with the help of rolling pin using parchment paper.
Now roll biscuit dough. Gently lift biscuit roll and keep on top of the dates roll. Now roll both together.
Cover the dough with cling film and keep the dough in freezer for 30 minutes.
Take out from freezer after 30 minutes and slice it.
Serve and store rest in fridge.
You can try simple recipe of dates and nuts roll.
TASTE BOTH THE DOUGHS BEFORE ROLLING, IF REQUIRED ADD POWDERED SUGAR. ( I DIDN’T ADD SUGAR).
IF YOU DON’T HAVE PARCHMENT PAPER. SIMPLY DUST YOUR ROLLING PIN WITH COCOA POWDER FOR BISCUIT DOUGH AND COCONUT POWDER FOR DATES DOUGH RESPECTIVELY.
FOR DATES ROLL:
1. Take 250 gms dates.
2. Make smooth paste using 1 tbsp water if required.
3. Transfer in a bowl, add coconut powder. Make non-sticky dough.
FOR BISCUIT ROLL
4. In other bowl, grind biscuit to make smooth fine powder add cocoa powder.
5. Add roughly chopped nuts.
6. Add condensed milk.
7. Make dough.
8. First roll dates dough.
9. Now roll biscuit dough.
10. Keep biscuit dough on top.
11. Roll it.
12. Completely and keep it in freezer for 30 minutes.
13. Slice after 30 minutes.
14. Serve these healthy rolls with milk.