2 large or medium sized bananas
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup choco-chips (optional)
Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and cocoa powder. Keep aside.
In other bowl, mix together milk, sugar and butter. Beat well till sugar dissolves.
Add sifted flour, mashed banana in it. If required add more milk to make batter of right consistency.
Pour the batter in muffin molds till 3/4 level.
Coat choco-chips in flour and sprinkle on top of batter, it will help choco-chips from sinking in the batter.
Pre-heat oven at 180 and bake muffins for 18-20 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
Serve the healthy muffins with hot glass of milk.
2. In other bowl, beat together sugar, melted butter and milk.
3. Mash banana.
4. Add sifted flour, mashed banana in sugar-butter mixture.
5. Mix well, if required add more milk to make batter.
6. Coat choco-chips with flour.
7. Pour batter in molds and sprinkle choco-chips on top. Bake it for 18-20 minutes at 180 in pre-heated oven.