1 small finely chopped onion
1 small finely chopped tomato
1 finely chopped spring onion (optional)
1 small finely chopped capsicum
1/4 cup crumbled cottage cheese (Paneer)
1/2 cup grated cheese (processed or mozzarella)
1/4 cup chopped coriander
3 tbsp milk
salt and green chili to taste
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp tomato sauce
Beat eggs with all the above ingredients. Pre-heat oven at 200 degree C. Pour egg batter in muffin molds till 3/4. Bake it for 12-15 minutes or till skewer comes out clean.
Serve with ketchup.
YOU CAN ANY VEGETABLES OF YOUR CHOICE.
MINE WAS DONE IN 12 MINUTES. KEEP AN EYE AFTER 12 MINUTES. OVER BAKING CAN MAKE IT HARD.
1. Mix all the chopped veggies.
2. Beat eggs and mix veggies, spices and milk.
3. Pour in muffin molds till 3/4th.
4. If desired sprinkle extra cheese on top.
5. Bake it in pre-heated oven at 200 degree C for 12 minutes.
6. After 12 minutes.
7. Serve with ketchup.
8. I used flower shaped muffin molds.