1 cup whipped cream
2 tbsp nutella
Sift whole wheat flour, baking soda and baking powder. Keep aside.
Take 2 large bananas. Mash them and keep aside.
In a bowl, mix sugar, oil and vanilla essence. Beat it well till sugar dissolves.
Add mashed banana in it and mix well. Now add sifted flour mix in it.
Add milk if batter is very thick. Mix well and add choco chips.
Grease baking tray. Pour batter in it.
Bake it in pre-heated oven at 180° for 20-25 minutes.
De – mould ready cake and let it cool down to room temperature.
Mix 1 cup whipped cream and 2 tbsp Nutella.
Pour it in icing bag and decorate with banana pieces and choco chips.
1. Sift 1.5 cup whole wheat flour, 1 tsp baking powder and 1 tsp baking soda. Keep aside.
2. Take 2 large bananas.
3. Mash well.
4. In a bowl, mix together sugar, oil and vanilla essence.
5. Mix mashed banana in it.
6. Add this mixture in sifted flour.
7. Add 1/4 cup milk.
8. Fold well and choco chips.
9. Pour batter in greased mould. Bake it for 20-25 minutes.
10. After 20 minutes. Let it come down to room temperature.
11. In 1 cup whipped cream add 2 tbsp of nutella and mix well.
12. Put it in icing bag.
13. Decorate with banana pieces and choco chips.