2 cups all-purpose flour (Maida)
1 tbsp cornflour
4 small or 3 large eggs
1/2 cup softened butter
1 cup castor or powdered sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 cup warm milk
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup heavy cream (chilled not freeze)
1 cup Nutella or Choco spread (easily available at confectioner ‘s store)
5-6 Ferror Rocher chocolate
4-5 chocolate wafers (optional)
In beater, mix sugar, egg and butter. Beat it well with hands of beater to make smooth consistency.
Sieve together flour, cornflour, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder. Keep aside.
Mix butter-egg batter in flour mix. Mix well
Add milk and mix together to make smooth batter.
Grease mould with butter or oil.
Transfer the batter in mould. Pre-heat oven at 180°C and bake it for 28-30 minutes.
Check by piercing knife or fork, it should come out clean.
Let cake come down to room temperature.
Make icing by blending well, cream and Nutella. Spread is ready.
Slit cake into half. Put spread and cover it with other half.
Now put spread all over and edges too.
Decorate with chocolate and wafers.
1.Whip together egg, butter and sugar.
2. Till all the ingredients are well incorporated.
3. Sieve flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder.
4. Mix together sugar-egg mix with flour mix. Add milk.
5. Make smooth batter.
6. Grease mould and transfer the batter in it.
7. Bake it at 180°C for 28-30 minutes. Let cake come down to room temperature.
8. Whip together heavy cream and nutella or choco spread.
9. You can use Nutella or any Choco spread available in market.
10. Divide cake into 2 equal portions.
11. Put some spread in centre of the cake.
12. Like this.
13. Put other half of the cake and put spread over it too.
14. Decorate with chocolate and wafers.