1 cup powdered sugar
4-5 tbsp lemon juice
Sieve together flour, baking soda and baking powder and keep aside.
In a bowl, beat together butter, eggs and sugar, till sugar dissolves completely. Mix flour in it. Now add lemon juice. Mix well.
Batter will be little thick.
Pre-heat oven at 180 degree Celsius. Bake it for 30-35 minutes or till skewer comes out clean.
Let cake cool down completely.
For Lemon Frosting:
Grind and sieve sugar to make fine powder. Mix together powdered sugar and lemon juice. If frosting is too thick add more lemon juice
YOU CAN ALSO ADD MELTED WHITE CHOCOLATE IN FROSTING.
4 EGGS ARE ESSENTIAL AS THIS CAKE DOESN’T RISE MUCH.
1. Beat well sugar, egg and butter.
2. Till sugar dissolves completely.
3. Add sieve flour and baking soda, baking powder in it.
4. Add lemon juice.
5. Mix well to make batter. (Batter will be little thick)
6. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 degree for 30-35 minutes. Let it cool down completely.
1. Grind and sieve sugar to fine powder.
2. Add lemon juice.
3. Mix well. You can add melted white chocolate in it at this point.
4. Spread all over cake. (Cake should be of room temperature)
5. Serve tangy yummy cake!!!