2 cups finely crushed digestive biscuits or oreo biscuits
3 tbsp melted butter
For second layer :
2 cups HUNG CURD
1 cup chilled whipping cream
1 cup condensed milk
15-18 strawberries or 1 cup strawberry crush
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp gelatin
2 tsp gelatin
4 tbsp water
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup strawberry puree
BEFORE STARTING THE PROCESS CHILL BOWL IN WHICH YOU ARE GOING TO WHIP CREAM IN FREEZER FOR 5-10 MINUTES. BY THAT TIME MAKE THE BASE.
Grind biscuits to make fine powder add melted butter and grind again . Take round spring form pan and set the base using hands all over evenly. Keep in fridge till we prepare the second layer.
For Second layer:
Sprinkle gelatin in 1/2 water and keep aside for blooming for 5-10 minutes.
Chop strawberries and put in heavy bottomed pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, add sugar and mix well. Cook on low flame and keep mashing at regular intervals. Cook till it become paste. Keep aside. Let it cool down.
Now take chilled bowl and chilled whip cream. Whisk the cream till fluffy.
In other bowl, beat hung curd add condensed milk and beat again to make smooth batter. Add whipped cream in it. Now add cool strawberry sauce. Mix well.
Microwave dissolved gelatin for 30 seconds. Mix well. Let it come down to room temperature and mix in above batter.
Take out the base from fridge and pout the batter over it. Keep in fridge to set for at least 4-5 hours or overnight.
Puree 10-12 strawberries in blender with 1 tbsp sugar. Sprinkle gelatin in 4 tbsp water and let it bloom for 5-10 minutes. Warm it in microwave for 30 seconds or in pan till gelatin dissolve completely. Let it come down to room temperate.
Add cooled gelatin in strawberry puree. Mix well.
Take heart shaped or any other mold , fill it from inside. Garnish with strawberries.
Let it set for 2-3 hours and serve.
IF YOU DON’T HAVE MOLDS YOU CAN SPREAD THE GLAZE ALL OVER SET LAYER AND KEEP IN FRIDGE FOR 3-4 HOURS.
FOLLOW THE STEPS OF GELATIN CAREFULLY OR CAKE WON’T SET PROPERLY.
YOU CAN SUBSTITUE FRESH STRAWBERRIES WITH STRAWBERRY CRUSH. IN SUCH CASE DON’T COOK CRUSH SIMPLY ADD SUGAR AND BLEND.
I PREFER THE TASTE AND TEXTURE OF COOKED STRAWBERRY. BUT, IF YOU ARE RUNNING SHORT OF TIME YOU CAN PUREE STAWBERRY WITH SUGAR INSTEAD OF COOKING.
1. Chill the bowl in freezer for 5-10 minutes in which you will whip the cream.
2. Powder biscuits in blender. I used 200gm of biscuit.
3. Add 3 tbsp melted butter.
4. Take spring form pan.
5. Set all over evenly. Keep in fridge till the time we make second layer.
6. Sprinkle gelatin in 1/2 cup water. Keep aside for blooming for 5-10 minutes.
7. Take heavy-bottomed pan, cook chopped strawberries for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
8. Add 2 tbsp sugar.
9. Cook on low flame mashing at regular intervals till it become smooth paste.
10. Take whip cream. I used amul.
11. Take chilled jar/bowl for freezer and whip.
12. Till fluffy like this.
13. Take HUNG CURD mix well with spoon add condensed milk.
14. Add whipped cream in it.
15. Add cooled strawberry puree.
16. Warm dissolved gelatin in microwave for seconds, mix well and add in batter.
17. Pour it over biscuit layer. Keep in fridge to set for 4-6 hours.
1. Blend together strawberry and sugar. Add gelatin. (Follow same way of dissolving and using gelatin as mentioned above).
2. Once layer is set properly. Take moulds.
3. Fill in centre with sauce.
4. Like this.
5. Garnish with strawberry and serve.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!