1 cup moong dhuli daal (split yellow gram)
1 large finely chopped onion
1/4 cup boiled peas
1/2 cup grated or crumbled paneer (cottage cheese)
1/2 cup grated cheese (optional)
salt and chili to taste
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp coriander masala
Soak daal over night or for 4-5 hours. Grind daal with some water (approx. 1/4 cup). Make fine and smooth paste. Add salt, chili , coriander masala and turmeric powder.
In pan saute onion add dry spices add boiled peas, crumbled paneer and grated cheese in it. Mix well.
1. Soak daal overnight.
2. Grind to make smooth paste, add salt, chili, turmeric and coriander powder.
3. Saute onions till golden.
4. Add dry spices.
7. Add boiled peas and crumbled paneer.
8. Now add grated cheese. Mix well.
9. Take non-stick tawa, pour batter and spread all over.
10. Flip and cook from other side too.
11. Put prepared filling on the top.
12. Roll it.
13. Slice and serve!