1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup oats (not powdered)
1/2 cup softened butter
1 cup powdered sugar
For Upper Layer
300gm condensed milk
400gm peeled and grated pumpkin
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1/2 cup chopped almonds (optional)
1 tsp baking powder
Mix together flour, oats, sugar and rub butter with your fingertips to make breadcrumb like texture. Grease baking tray generously with butter and set it evenly in mould, pressing with hand. Bake it for 10 minutes at 180 C . It should be little bit baked (not completely)
Now mix all the ingredients of upper layer and pour it over base and bake it again for 45 minutes to 1 hr or till skewer comes out clean.
SIDES OF THE DISH MIGHT GET MORE BROWN, DON’T WORRY BAKE IT TILL IT’S DONE FROM CENTRE.
1. Mix all the ingredients of base and rub with your fingertips to make breadcrumb like texture.
2. Grease the pan with butter.
3. Set the base generously.
4. Bake it at 180 C for 10 minutes.
5. After 10 minutes.
6. Mix all the ingredients of upper layer.
7. Pour it on the base.
8. Bake it again for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
9. Slice it.