Take heavy bottomed pan. Put sugar and 1-2 tsp of water and let it caramelize. Add cocoa powder and vanilla essence, let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
ADJUST LEVEL OF COCOA POWDER ACCORDING TO YOUR TASTE.
1. Cook sugar in heavy bottomed pan on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add 1/2 cup water. Mix well and cook for 1-2 minute
3. Sugar is now thick and caramelized.
4. Add 2-3 tsp cocoa powder and 1tsp vanilla essence.
5. Bring it boil and cook for 2-3 minutes stirring continuously. Don’t overcook.
6. You can store in glass container for a week.