Wash and roughly chop strawberries. In blender, blend strawberries and 2 tbsp sugar to make paste.
Crumble paneer with hands (don’t make paste).
In heavy bottomed pan, mix together crumbled paneer and condensed milk and cook on medium flame, stirring continuously. Keep scraping the edges too. Once the mixture becomes thick add strawberry puree in it and cook on medium flame till it becomes thick and leaves the sides of pan. Add rose syrup and give a good mix.
Turn off the flame and transfer it greased quarter plate. Spread it evenly all over. Keep in fridge for 1-2 hours.
Slice it as per your desire and serve.
Preserve leftover in fridge.
KEEP PANEER CRUMBLE FOR GOOD TASTE AND TEXTURE.
IF STRAWBERRY IS TOO SOUR ADJUST SUGAR LEVEL ACCORDINGLY.
1. Crumble paneer.
2. Add condensed milk.
3. Give it a good mix.
4. Take heavy bottomed pan, add ghee and cook it on medium flame till it thickens.
5. Blend together strawberries and sugar.
6. Add strawberry puree.
7. Cook again on medium flame stirring continuously till it becomes thick and leave sides of pan.
8. Grease plate and spread hot mixture on it and spread evenly all over. (I used quarter plate since the quantity was less).
9. Keep in fridge to set for 1-2 hours. Slice it and serve.