6-7 slices of bread(white/brown/multi-grain)
1 finely chopped onion
1 finely chopped tomato (squeeze out the water)
1 finely chopped capsicum
1/4 cup crumbled paneer (cottage cheese) optional
1/2 cup grated cheese
1 tbsp tomato sauce
salt and chili as per taste
1 tsp oregano
Cut the edges of bread and roll it lightly with rolling pin. Put in muffin molds of desired shape.
Bake in pre-heated oven for 10 minutes at 180C.
By that time prepare the filling.
In a bowl, mix all the above ingredients mentioned under filling. Take out half-baked bread and put filling inside generously. Top with some more cheese if you want.
Bake it in again in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes or till bread becomes brown from edges.
Let it come down to room temperature, de-mold and serve.
1. Cut the edges of bread and roll it with pin.
2. Put in muffin molds.
3. Bake for 10 minute in pre-heated at 180 degree C
4. Mix well all the ingredients of filling.
5. Put the filling generously in it.
6. Bake it for 15 minutes.
7. De-mold and serve with ketchup.