1 cup hung curd
1 finely chopped onion
1 finely chopped tomato
1 finely chopped capsicum
1 tsp oregano
1/4 cup grated cheese (optional)
salt and pepper to taste
8-10 bread slices (white/brown)
plastic paper (use the plastic cover (packing) of bread)
oil for frying
Take hung curd in a large mixing bowl and add all the above ingredients. Mix well. Keep aside.
Take bread slice and cut the edges. Sprinkle little water over it (around a tsp, don’t over wet).
Put the mixture on it, roll the bread and then (don’t worry it breaks) immediately roll it in the wrapper, now twist the wrapper holing edges of the bread as we squeeze out water from clothes. For more clarity refer pics below.
Deep fry and serve hot!!
1. Take hung curd and add onion. tomato, capsicum, oregano, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
2. Cut bread wrapper into 2 long pieces.
3. Use plain side not printed as it will leave the colour.
4. Keep bread slice over wrapper, wet it by sprinkling little water, (don’t over wet) put filling.
5. Roll the bread, if it breaks it’s fine. Don’t worry 🙂
6. Hold the edges of bread and twist it by putting some pressure.
7. It should come out like this.
8. Deep fry till golden in colour.
9. It’s ready to serve.
10. Enjoy yummy and healthy inside filling.