1 medium sized chopped onion
1 medium sized chopped tomato
1 medium sized chopped capsicum
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup softened butter
2 tbsp tomato sauce
1/2 tsp oregano or mixed herbs
1/2 cup grated processed cheese
6-7 pieces of brown or white bread
Mix together chopped onion, tomato, capsicum. Add salt, mixed herb and processed cheese. Keep aside.
In other bowl, add softened butter, beat for a minute to get smooth and creamy texture. Add tomato sauce, oregano and mix well. Keep aside.
Trim the edges of bread slices. Roll it flat with rolling pin.
Take bread slice, spread the butter-sauce mix and place this bread slice in the greased muffin mould, it might brittle little bit specially if its hard or stale.
Add filling till 3/4 level and top it with some more grated processed cheese.
Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 degree for 10-15 minutes or till it is golden in colour.
Serve as evening snack to kids or pack in their school tiffin box.
1. Mix together chopped onion, tomato, capsicum, salt, mixed herb and grated cheese. Keep aside.
2. Mix well softened butter, tomato sauce, oregano
3. Trim the edges of the bread.
4. Roll it flat with rolling pin.
5. Spread butter sauce mix over it.
6. Place the bread in greased muffin moulds.
7. Add generous amount of filling in it.
8. Top with grated cheese. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10-15 minutes or till bread becomes crispy and brown.
9. After 15 minutes.
10. Serve as evening snack or pack in kids tiffin box for school.