In a bowl mix together milk powder, milk, condensed milk and saffron. Whisk well to avoid formation of any lumps. Keep aside.
In a non-stick pan, melt ghee, add mango puree and cook on medium to high flame till it becomes little thick. Add milk powder mix, cook on medium flame to low flame stirring continuously till it becomes thick and start leaving the sides of pan.
Transfer it in flat tray or plate and let it come down to room temperature.
Grease your palm and make round ball, press it flat between your palms, dig in pista.
You can store it upto 1 week without fridge and upto 15 days in fridge.
1. If mango is very sweet 1/4 cup of condensed milk will suffice, if its not sweet add 1/2 cup. Take taste test after mixing all the ingredients.
2. Make sure dough is thick and it should start leaving the sides of pan.
3. Don’t make pedas until the dough cools down completely, if you are running out of time, keep the dough in fridge for 30 minutes and then start making pedas.
4. If dough is not holding shape keep in fridge for sometime.
1. Mix together milk powder, condensed milk. safrron and milk.
2. Whisk well to avoid any lumps. Keep it aside.
3. Melt ghee in non-stick pan.
4. Add mango puree.
5. Cook till it becomes little thick.
6. Add milk powder mix.
7. Cook till it becomes thick and start leaving the sides of pan.
8. Transfer it in plate.
9. Once it comes down to room temperature start making pedas, by making round balls and then pressing it flat between your palm. Dig in pista.
11. Closer look!