Take one cup rolled oats and grind to make smooth and fine powder, add powdered sugar, baking soda, baking powder and mix well.
Add melted butter and milk in it whisking continuously to avoid any lumps.
Heat griddle or pan, add a teaspoon of butter and a teaspoon of oil, let butter melt. Pour a ladle full of batter and let it cook on medium flame.
Once bubbles start appearing on the top it means its ready to flip.
Flip and cook on the other side.
Serve with maple syrup and enjoy these super healthy pancakes with your kids and family.
These pancakes are not as fluffy as those traditional pancakes, but trust me these are very healthy and guilt free breakfast one can serve to kids.
You can see the recipe of traditional pancakes here: Pancake recipe.
1. Oats are not required to be roasted before grinding.
2. Use any regular rolled oats. I used quaker oats.
3. You can beat add 1 egg for better binding, browning and fluffiness.
4. Oats absorb lot of liquid, if any stage you feel batter is becoming thick add 2-3 tbsp of more milk.
1. Take rolled oats and grind to make fine powder.
2. Add powdered sugar, baking soda and baking powder.
3. Add milk and melted butter. Mix well.
4. Melted butter in pan and add some cooking oil too. Pour a ladle full of batter. Cook on medium flame. Once bubbles start to appear flip.
5. Cook from the other side too.