In a bowl mix together flour, powdered sugar, baking soda and baking powder. Keep aside.
Melt butter. Take another bowl, beat egg till frothy, add melted butter. Now add this mix in flour mix. Add buttermilk little by little whisking batter continuously, making sure no lumps are formed, if possible use whisker.
The batter should be thick but flowing as shown in pic below.
Heat pan, preferably non-stick. Melt 1 tsp butter and 1 tsp oil, pour ladle full of batter and cook on low to medium flame. Once you see bubbles appearing on the top it means it’s cooked and ready to flip.
Flip and cook from other side too.
Serve with maple syrup.
1. If you don’t have buttermilk add milk instead.
2. Don’t keep batter for too long or it will not give good results.
3. Don’t cook on high flame else pancake will burn from outside and will remain raw from inside.
1. Mix together flour, powdered sugar, baking soda and baking powder.
2. Beat egg, add melted butter.
3. Add in flour mix.
4. Add buttermilk or milk little by little whisking continuously.
5. This should be the consistency of batter, thick but flowing.
6. Heat pan, add oil.
7. Add 1 tsp butter.
8. Pour ladle full of batter. Cook on low to medium flame.
9. Look out for bubbles.
10. It’s a sign of cooked side.
12. Cook on other side.
13. Drizzle maple syrup and enjoy!