Dissolve saffron in warm milk and keep aside. Heat ghee in pan, add boiled and mashed sweet potato. Sauté till it combines and changes colour to golden.
Add milk and mix well. Now add powdered sugar and cook for another 5 minutes or till it start leaving the sides of pan.
Garnish with nuts of your and enjoy!
1. I kept sugar level little low as sweet potato contains sugar. You can adjust according to your taste.
1. Heat ghee, saute boiled and mashed potato.
2. Cook till it start combining.
3. Add saffron dissolved milk.
4. Mix well.
5. Cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add sugar.
7. Cook for 5 minutes.
8. Once it start leaving the sides of pan, it’s done.