Caramel Apple Dump Cake Cobbler is one of those most awesome desserts you’ll ever eat. Truly, this dessert will have you salivating like Pavlov’s dogs after the first bite. This amazing dump cake uses Caramel Apple Pie Filling, coconut, pecans, a box cake mix (dry) and a couple of sticks of melted butter. Yes, that’s right. It has only 5 ingredients. It also can be oven-ready in 5 minutes! Yay.
When Wal-Mart started carrying Caramel Apple Pie Filling I knew I had to snatch up several cans just for this recipe. I am so glad I did, because this dessert was breathtaking….Especially after topping it with a scoop of Blue Bell and caramel sauce. 😮 It is everything you want in a dessert and more! If you enjoy the flavor of caramel apples, you’re going to love this recipe.
A couple of weeks ago we had a flurry of gals in our church give birth. I had four different meals I prepared in the span of about 10 days. One of the families I was preparing a meal for could eat butter and eggs, but no milk or cheese. So I had to design a meal around that. This dessert has butter, but no milk and cheese. So I thought it would be perfect for them. I also served them a batch of my delicious Amish Chicken and Noodles, Fried Green Beans, Baked Pineapple and Dairy Free White Bread.
- 3 cans Lucky Leaf Caramel Apple pie filling 1 Butter Recipe yellow cake mix (dry) 2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans or about 1/2 cup finely diced pecans
- 1 box Duncan Hines butter recipe yellow cake mix (dry)
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted (2 sticks)
- Layer in a greased 9×13” glass baking dish in order listed.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.
For The Full Instructions, Please Visit The Full Recipes: cantstayoutofthekitchen.com
_______________________________ Sumber http://www.holidayrecipes.xyz