Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Surprises are marvelous tasting brownies! These luscious bars have Reese’s Peanut Butter cups hidden away between two layers of Mrs. Field’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Copycat Recipe cookie dough and are they ever yummy! Chocolate lovers and peanut butter lovers will love this marriage between Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and one of the best chocolate chip cookie dough recipes on the planet! I love Todd Wilbur’s copycat recipe as it’s one of the richest chocolate chip cookie doughs I’ve had the pleasure of working with. And the taste–nothing short of amazing!
I made up a batch of these a couple of weeks ago for John to give as gifts to some folks he was visiting in the Atlanta area. Each container had six of these delicious brownies as well as Praline Brookies, Oreo Cookie Surprises, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Surprise Brownies. I got rave reviews from one sweet gal who thought my “gourmet” brownies were just awesome. All I can say is you’ll be hard pressed to keep your hands out of the cookie jar if you make up a batch of these amazing treats! Chocolate and peanut butter really do go together so well.
If you’re looking for a great tasting brownie and you love the flavors of chocolate chip cookie dough and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups then look no farther than this wonderful recipe. Any of your friends who are so lucky as to receive any of these goodies will be coming back for more! Consider making up a batch of these for the big Superbowl game or your next tailgating party. You will be licking your fingers in no time.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp. real vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt or kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour bleached flour toughens baked goods
- 12 oz. bag Hershey’s semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 24.75 oz. bag Reese’s milk chocolate peanut butter cups
- Mix butter, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a mixing bowl with a whisk or electric mixer.
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Divide half the dough and spread it into the bottom of a 9×13” glass baking dish that’s been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Remove wax paper wraps from peanut butter cups.
- Layer peanut butter cups 4×6 for a total of 24 peanut butter cups.
- Press remaining cookie dough over top of the peanut butter cups.
- Bake at 350° for about 35-40 minutes or until set.
For The Full Instructions, Please Visit The Full Recipes: cantstayoutofthekitchen.com
_________________________________ Sumber http://www.holidayrecipes.xyz