- FOR THE GREEN CHILE RANCH DRESSING:
- 8 oz your favorite bottled ranch dressing 1 cup
- 1/4 cup Stubb’s green chile sauce can substitute with 1 small can of diced green chiles
- FOR THE CHICKEN:
- 2 chicken breasts trimmed of excess fat
- 1/2 cup Stubb’s Original BBQ sauce or your favorite
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 3 cups romaine lettuce hearts cleaned and chopped (about 6 )
- 2 roma tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup corn kernels (cut off the cob canned or defrosted frozen corn)
- 1/2 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup shelled edamame
- 3/4 cup colby cheeseshredded
- handful of tortilla strips
- 1/4 cup Stubb’s Original BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup green chile ranch dressing
GREEN CHILE RANCH DRESSING:
Add ranch dressing and green chile sauce to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and combined.
Place in airtight container and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
Rub chicken breasts with paprika, onion powder and salt and pepper.
Grill over MED heat for about 5 minutes on each side, until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
The last minute of grilling, baste liberally with bbq sauce.
Let chicken rest for 5 minutes, then dice into bite-sized pieces.
Assemble salad by placing romaine lettuce in a large serving bowl. Top lettuce with grilled chicken, roma tomatoes, corn kernels, black beans, red onion, shelled edamame, shredded cheese, and tortilla strips.
Drizzle salad with both bbq sauce and prepared green chile ranch dressing and toss to combine.