- 12 Schwan’s Fully Cooked Bacon Slices chopped, divided
- 1 c. Schwan’s Diced Chicken Breast Meat
- 1 c. milk
- 1/3 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1 oz pkg Ranch Dip Mix
- 1/3 c. BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onion
Combine all ingredients except 2 slices of bacon and green onions in Slow Cooker.
Cook on low for 2-3 hours; stirring a few times to mix ingredients together.
Top with remaining bacon and green onions.
Serve with chips.