1 kg paneer chopped in cubes
5 medium sized roughly chopped onions
6 medium sized roughly chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
1 tsp jeera (cumin seeds)
1 piece javitri (Mace)
1 tsp jaifal (Nutmeg)
1 stick cinnamon
5-6 nos. black peppercorns
4-5 nos. cloves
10-12 cashew nuts
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp coriander powder
2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup cream
1 tsp red chilli
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp tomato sauce
1 cup water
2 tsp kasuri meethi (dried fenugreek leaves)
1 tsp anardana (crushed pomegranate seeds)
salt to taste
2 tbsp butter
In a bowl, mix together jeera, javitri, jaiful, cinnamon, black pepper, cloves.
Heat oil in pan. Put all the masalas in it.
Add chopped garlic. Add chopped onions and cook till golden in colour.
Now add garam masala, coriander masala, red chilli powder. Mix well.
Add cashew nuts and almonds. Saute for 2-3 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes and mix well till tomatoes become soft. Turn off the gas.
Let mixture cool down.
Grind it in blender to form smooth paste.
Now add butter in pan, add this puree and cook well stirring continuously till it leaves sides of pan.
Add milk in it and mix well .
Now add salt, kasuri meethi, annardana and cream or malai. Mix well and cook for another 5 minutes.
Now add chopped paneer cubes. Simmer for 5 minutes. Transfer in serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves and fresh cream. Serve with TANDOORI PARANTHA WITHOUT TANDOOR
To view recipe of tandoori parantha click : TANDOORI PARANTHA WITHOUT TANDOOR
1. In a bowl, mix together, jeera, jaivitri, jaifal, black peppercorns, cinnamon,cloves.
2. Heat oil in pan, add all these masalas in kadai.
3. Put 2 tbsp chopped garlic. Saute till soft.
4. Add roughly sliced or chopped onions. Cook till transparent in color.
5. Now goes 5-6 almonds and 15-18 cashew nuts.
6. Mix well and saute for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add salt, garam masala, turmeric powder, coriander powder, chili powder.
8. Add 1 tsp pomegranate seeds.
9. Add roughly chopped tomatoes. mix well.
10. Now add 1 tbsp tomato sauce or tomato puree.
11. Cook till tomatoes become soft.
12. Turn off the gas and let mixture cool down. Blend it to make smooth puree.
13. Like this.
14. In same pan, put 2-3 tbsp butter.
15. Cook this puree for good 15-20 minutes or till it leaves sides of pan.
16. Puree will become golden and bright. Add 1/2 cup milk and cook for 2-3 minutes.
17. Add 1 tsp sugar.
18. 2 tsp kasuri meethi.
19. Now goes 1/2 cup cream or malai. Cook for another 3-4 minutes.
20. Finally, add paneer cubes. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
21. Transfer it in serving bowl add raisins and garnish with coriander leaves and cream.
22. Serve it with TANDOORI PARANTHA WITHOUT TANDOOR