10-12 blanched spinach leaves
1/2 cup boiled potato
1/4 cup boiled carrot
2 tbsp gram flour (Besan)
1 chopped green chilly (optional)
2 tbsp powdered oats
2 tbsp Whole wheat flour
4 tbsp grated processed cheese
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp coriander powder
salt to taste
water for boiling
Finely grate boiled potato to avoid any lumps. Mix boiled carrot and spinach in it. In other bowl mix gram flour, oats, whole wheat flour. Add salt, garam masala and coriander powder. Add grated processed cheese and boiled mix vegetables. Mix well and make non-sticky dough without using water. Make small balls of this dough.
Boil enough water in deep pan. Add these small balls on medium flame. When ball starts floating take out from pan. Serve with sauce of child’s choice.
IN CASE DOUGH IS STICKY ADD MORE FLOUR, AND IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEM IN BINDING ADD SOME MORE GRATED POTATO.
1. Grate boiled potato on smaller holes.
2. Mash blanched spinach and boiled carrot.
3. Mix 2 tbsp gram flour, 2 tbsp powdered oats, 2 tbsp whole wheat flour.
4. Mix all vegetables, salt, garam masala, coriander powder.
5. Add 4 tbsp grated cheese.
6. Make non-sticky dough.
7. Make small round balls.
8. Boil enough water in pan. Put these balls on medium flame.
9. When balls start floating on top its done.
10. Serve with sauce, mayonnaise etc.