whole wheat flour dough (Kneaded Atta)
4-5 tbsp oil/ ghee
1/2 cup water
Heat empty cooker well. Make plain parantha with layers. (Refer below pictures for same). Wet your palm with little water. Stick it on edge of pressure cooker. Turn cooker upside down.
Increase stove flame to high. keep checking in between. when it is cooked take out from cooker. Put butter or ghee. Serve hot with Shahi paneer or Dal Makhani
To view recipe of Shahi Paneer click: SHAHI PANEER
1. Make small balls of dough and roll it little. Put ghee or oil over it.
2. Fold into layers.
3. Like this.
4. Turn it by 90 degrees.
5. Now roll it like this.
6. Like this.
7. Roll it with light hands using rolling pin.
8. Wet your hands with some water.
9. Take rolled dough in your hand.
10. Heat pressure cooker well.
11. Stick it on the edges of pressure cooker.
12. Increase stove flame to high.
13. Turn the pressure cooker upside down.
14. Keep checking in between whether chapati is done (like this) to avoid burning.
15. Serve with dal makhani.
16. Serve hot with butter or ghee with SHAHI PANEER WITH TANDOORI PARANTHA WITHOUT TANDOOR