2 tbsp butter
1 cup minced carrot
1 medium sized minced capsicum
1/4 cup peas
1 cup whole wheat flour (Atta)
2 cups milk
1/2 cup grated processed cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp oregano
5-6 burger buns
In a pan, heat 1 tbsp butter, add carrot saute for 2 minutes add capsicum and peas. Cover it let it cook for some more time till peas become little soft. Add little salt and oregano. Remove from flame and keep aside.
In same pan, melt 1 tbsp butter, add whole wheat and saute till golden in color. Add milk and stir continuously to avoid any lumps. Add salt, pepper. Mix well.
Keep white sauce little thick.
Now add saute vegetables in this white sauce. Mix well and remove from flame.
Take burger buns. Slit it from top. Heat some butter in non-stick pan. put the buns and toast it till golden in color. Remove from pan. Put vegetable white sauce mixture over it.
Keep this in microwave or OTG for 2 minutes.
IN CASE WHITE SAUCE FORM LUMPS. COOL IT TO ROOM TEMPERATURE AND BLEND IT IN BLENDER. WHITE SAUCE WILL BECOME SMOOTH AND CREAMY.
Left over white sauce tastes equally good as spread on breads.
IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BAKE YOU CAN KEEP IN DEEP PAN, PUT LITTLE OIL, COVER AND COOK FOR 5-10 MINUTES ON LOW FLAME
1. Heat 1 tbsp butter in pan.
2. Saute minced carrots for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add capsicum and peas.
4. Add salt to taste.
5. Now 1 tsp oregano.
6. Cover it and let it cook for few minutes or till vegetables become soft.
7. Transfer it in a bowl and keep aside.
8. Heat 1 tbsp butter in same pan.
9. Roast 1 cup whole wheat flour.
10. Till little golden in color.
11. Add 2 cups of milk.
12. Stir continuously till little thick.
13. Add 1/2 cup grated processed cheese.
14. Add some salt and pepper.
15. Add saute vegetables and mix well.
16. Slit upper part of burger buns (not from center).
17. Heat some butter in pan.
18. Toast buns.
19. From other side too.
20. Finally spread white vegetable sauce well all over.
21. Microwave it for 2 minutes or bake in OTG for 2 minutes.
22. After 2 minutes.
23. Serve these tasty buns with sauce. Can cut into four equal sizes and serve.